Friday, May 21, 2010

Success!

Littlest fan--color coordinated! Yesterday, when I was wrapping my pink bar tape, she came up and said she'd be first in line, and she was!
Patiently waiting as the smell of vanilla and warm batter fill the air...
New poster looks great!

Delicious, crispy crepes were served out to good friends tonight in my driveway. We had the HFM market manager, too--so things are looking good in that department! I couldn't describe the cart very well to her in words or with my previous small photos.. it really takes the full setup to get the crepe experience right. And eating outside makes things taste better :) Thanks again to everyone who came out in this chilly weather! I learned a lot from tonight and things will only get better.

***Note that my market days have been upgraded! I am now a Saturday and Wednesday vendor.

P.S. I'm going to need a cashier assistant.

1 comment:

  1. It was a fun night complete with the tastiest of crepes.
    Have you found a propane crepe maker?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete