Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Goodbye, trike!

Last night, I sat down to have tea with the owner of the Portland waffle cart, Volkswaffle, at the very kitchen table I'm typing at now. Taras and I told him about our lovely experience sharing a $3 waffle topped with spiced peach jam on our anniversary. It was the logical dessert to an overpriced, overhipstered restaurant meal. Way more our style. We swapped impressive stories of biking on foreign turf; Kyle had a much longer list. We told him about some fun times with our cargo bike (Taras tacoed 2 wheels simultaneously, I had kids chasing me for ice cream when I only had 36 rolls of toilet paper inside). Then, due to mutual biker respect and respect for his local celebrity, we exchanged money for vehicle.

Goodbye, trike.



Our new bike trailer will be ready on Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment